Our garden forms an integral part of the children’s day to day experience at the nursery, where they can feel the freedom of being outdoors in the fresh air, exploring the natural treasures that are constantly changing throughout the seasons.
Connecting children with the natural world will be inextricably woven into their everyday learning experiences.
Our garden features many exciting play areas for the children including:
- Large outdoor classroom in the form of the tipi
- Sandpit and slide with tree trunk stepping stones
- Open play and trike track
- Performance stage and terrace
- Play areas with tunnels, recycled tyres, archways and towers, bridges, and scramble ramps
- Messy Play area with mud kitchen
- Chicken Run, (only accessible with adult supervision)
- Allotment – raised beds, potting shed and composting area where children can learn about the life cycle of food and propagate their own plants, watch them grow, and even eat them
- Sensory Garden and Nature Area.
Read our Brochure