Healthy Eating – Natural Growth
We believe that a healthy nutritious diet is vitally important for growing minds and bodies. Our delicious menus are planned by a top nutritionist and your children will benefit from:
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Fruit and vegetables grown in our garden
- Eggs from our hen coop are used for baking with the children, eggs are fully pasteurised at all times
- All other eggs for cooking are ‘Grade A, Category 1’ eggs and are locally sourced
- Fruit & vegetable juice, smoothies for the summer menu
- Freshly prepared meals by our talented chef with 30 years experience
The raised flower beds and green house will provide children with first-hand experience of growing their own food.
The children will help to prepare the juices that are full of vital vitamins and minerals they need giving them enough energy to enjoy the day to the full!