Dish of the Month – August
Each month you’ll find a tasty new addition to our dish of the month page. We will tell you all about the ingredients needed, as well as how to cook the recipe, so you can enjoy at home with your children.
This month the children have been enjoying lots of delicious and nutritious food, prepared by our Head Chef, Christopher Milner and his dedicated team. One of the children’s favourites has been our Roasted Medley of Mediterranean Vegetables with Rice Noodles and a Soy Dressing. The children enjoyed it so much we made it our Dish of the Month for August!
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables Medley;
• 1 pack of rice noodles
• 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
• 3 bell peppers (diced)
• 1 aubergine (diced)
• 1 courgette (diced)
• 1 carrot (grated or diced)
• 1 large white onion (diced)
• 10 fresh coriander leaves (torn)
• 2 tbsp. of oil olive
• 100ml of Dark soy sauce
• Salt and pepper to season to taste
- Bring the water to boil, add noodles until soft and then drain.
- Diced the vegetables and add to a hot pan with the olive oil
- Add soy and allow to slimmer for 3/4mins
- Add the noodles and toss in the pan.
- Add the fresh coriander and then serve.
We have also created a FlippingBook to showcase our current and past Dishes of the Month, to view; simply click on our FlippingBook icon to the right of this page.
Make sure you come back next month for our next dish!
View our 'Dish of the Month' recipes